8 Ways to Get Free Backlinks for Your SEO Campaign
Search engine optimization (SEO) is crucial to the success of any website, and backlinks are one of the most important factors in determining how high your site will rank on search engines like Google and Bing. But getting good backlinks can be expensive and time-consuming, especially if you’re just starting out with your SEO campaign and you don’t have any contacts who can link to you yet. Luckily, there are a number of different ways to get free backlinks for your website so that you can get started on your SEO campaign without any delays or setbacks. Here are eight of them.
1) Use Tools That Make Your Job Easier
1. Free link building tools like Google Alerts can help you find new opportunities for link building.
2. Social media platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn are great places to find potential sources for free backlinks.
3. Creating helpful content like blog posts, infographics, and eBooks can earn you free backlinks from other websites that want to share your content with their audience.
4. Creating an XML sitemap and submitting it to search engines can help them index your website faster and may result in more free backlinks.
5. Creating a profile on a reputable directory or listings site can get you a free backlink to your website.
2) High Authority Content Sites
One great way to get free backlinks is by writing guest posts on high authority content sites. This not only helps you build relationships with other bloggers in your industry, but also gets your name and your website in front of a whole new audience.
3) Guest Posting
1. Find sites in your industry that accept guest posts. A quick Google search will help you find many options.
2. Research the type of content that does well on the site you’re targeting. Then, create something even better.
3. Pitch your idea to the site’s editor or contact person. Include a brief summary of your proposed post and why it would be a good fit for their audience.
4. If your pitch is accepted, write a killer post and include a link back to your website in your author bio.
5. Once your post is published, promote it on social media and other channels to drive traffic back to the site where it’s published.
1. Check out competitor backlinks. You can use a tool like Ahrefs to see who your competitors are linking to and get some ideas for your own site.
2. Look for link roundups. These are blog posts that collect links to the best content on a certain topic. They're a great way to get high-quality backlinks without having to do much outreach yourself.
3. Find unlinked mentions. Use a tool like BuzzSumo or Google Alerts to set up alerts for your brand name or website. Any time someone mentions you without linking, reach out and ask them to add a link.
4. Do guest blogging. This is one of the most effective ways to get free backlinks.
5) Link Exchange
One way to get free backlinks is through link exchange. Link exchange is when two website owners agree to place each other's links on their respective websites. This is a great way to get high-quality backlinks because you're essentially trading links with another site that is likely in a similar niche as yours. Plus, this can help build relationships with other webmasters in your industry. Here are some tips for doing a successful link exchange
One way to get free backlinks is by participating in online competitions. By entering and winning these competitions, you can earn high-quality backlinks from authority websites. This can be a great way to jumpstart your SEO campaign and get some quick results.
1. Submit your site to free directories.
2. List your site in local business directories.
3. Do a blog exchange.
4. Submit articles to free content sites.
5. Provide testimonials for other websites.
6. Get social media followers and embed your website links on your profiles.
7. Make sure your website is linked from your Google+ profile
8) Build your own authority sites
1. Start a blog and make sure your content is high-quality and keyword-rich.
2. Create social media accounts and post regularly, linking back to your website.
3. Comment on other blogs in your industry, leaving a link to your website.
4. Submit articles to industry-related websites and include a link back to your site in the author bio.
CEO / Co-Founder
Enjoy the little things in life. For one day, you may look back and realize they were the big things. Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.